- Brand new purchased parts are covered by twelve (12) months from the part delivered date.
- Refurbished/Used purchased parts are covered by three (3) months from the part delivered date.
- The warranty policy does not cover damage due to acts of nature, wear and tear, vandalism, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper installation/ maintenance, work or repairs or modifications by others or any other cause beyond the control of Verticale.
- For any purchased part if found is defective or preventing basic operability within 7 working days from the delivered date, we offered a free exchange at no cost to our customer.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping back the product and paying for the shipping.
- The material must be packaged in a manner that will protect the component from physical damage/ destruction as a result of the return.
- The returned product will be assessed and evaluate by the Verticale Product Quality team and the technical competency team from our OEM supplier if required.
- Verticale will at its cost and in its sole discretion to repair or replace the defective product that deemed to be due to manufacturer defect or workmanship, the repaired or replacement product will be shipped by Verticale at no cost to the customer.
- If the damage deemed to be not due to the manufacturer defect or workmanship, Verticale shall inform the customer of the outcome of the assessment and an evaluation fee will be billed to the customer.
- For repairable damage, the customer will be informed of the repair cost.
- If the customer decided to proceed with the repair, the customer will be billed with the repair cost.
- If the customer decided not to proceed with the repair, it is the customer's discretion if the damaged product to be shipped back. The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost